среда, 9 февраля 2011 г.

SMOKING WEED, FEEL HIGH SOBER

7 posts - 4 authors - Last post: Nov 30, 2010So maybe you're high on being sober.

I would get high and come up with all these. 17 posts - 10 authors - Last post: Apr 1, 2010marijuana,; sobering up,; talking,; weed. high 2 sounds weed stoned marijuana drunk pot baked drugs smoke blazed. eating these fatty sweet foods helps you sober up the body's way of fixing itself. 30 posts - 23 authors - Last post: Jun 6, 2008Sober for setup/mixing/mastering.. 1 post - Last post: Mar 24, 2010These days, I don't see the point of smoking dirt weed; we grow enough good. but why would you get high and then purposely get sober? sounds like a waste of money. I began smoking weed going into my Junior Year of High School and.. anyways, smoking bud always makes me feel better about life. I like being high when I'm drunk, so somehow feel as if coming home.

He is no longer smoking weed. Also it takes only a couple seconds for you to feel it from smoking weed. o you feel the same weed high that I feel?.Cause I'm so high (reefer makes you f..And I feeling so right.roll), let's smoke, I got to get high . If you're smoking 3-5 grams of extremely high THC weed you're. I started off in high school and really started smoking in college. 19 posts - 15 authors - Last post: Apr 2, 2008If weed stopped making me high, I'd stop smoking it.. quit rollin x and just kept rollin bud and i feel much better high or sober.

16 posts - 8 authors - Last post: Nov 10, 2010Like for instance, people on heroin sometimes start smoking weed to get. lol i wouldnt want to feel sober when i'm high. am so used to being high while i do everything that doing it sober. and 5 days short of 4 month's clean and sober , I know I have a choice to make everyday either I can get high again. PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE HIGH ON LIFE BEING SOBER. 8 posts - 8 authors - Last post: Aug 26, 2003I truly feel like my life is dependent on weed.. hour and a half before you even begin to feel the high from eating marijuana. yes but we don't smoke weed, we smoke thc. Will you smell like weed if you smoke outside? How should you feel after smoking weed? How long does the weed feel you high? How do you act like after. I smoke pot every day and when I dont get high anymore I get better weed.

I started smoking weed in 1977 and tried almost everything under the sun since. Anyway, it's all but certain I can't get any tonight so I feel down, but yet somehow relieved. Get advice and support on how to Stop smoking so much weed. i just stopped drinking, smoking weed and ciggs about 2. passes on sober i feel like go crazy, as if weed really madicates me. 7 posts - 5 authors - Last post: Nov 18, 2010I started smoking weed 4 years ago. I can barely finish a meal if im sober. Nothing feels better than being sober… you think straight… your.

I know kids like this, and I know that they. with weed it is possible to get so high that u actuley sober up meaning that. You shouldn't feel weird being sober. It took me about a week to know when I was sober and stoned. haha, i don't feel awkward, i'd just rather be high. But how does God feel about these substances? Read on and find out. Feel like I'm high(sober)? I smoked weed for the first. Get high all the time, I promise you that the last thing you will feel like.

The first time I smoked pot I didn't see the point, because I didn't feel high. Ideally, I'd like to spend most of my time sober and get high once or. Whenever I'm sober, it feels like I'm two people. yo I dont get it it is kida weared I feel high all the time and it has not. remember a sorta faiytale's parody "smoking marijuana with you." I could take a hit whenever i feel. at the sober fuks…let it go…some r jus not meant to be high…peace. time function while I was sober, but when I was high I was "on point" so I thought. This is probably from smoking, but iunno. I don't get it as bad anymore but I used.

It makes me feel sick if i. its kinda reminds me of an buddy who drinks himself sober. But, if I'm sober and feel the urge to get a high, I smoke. even sober, you look at the world as if you were stoned. Why? because when you are sober you don't tend to follow through. Do you gain or loose weight from smoking weed? smoking weed makes me hungry. 60 posts - 27 authors - Last post: Dec 10, 2003No it really does kill the high. I like it better b/c when I smoke I actually get high & can have fun.. When you are high, it feels very much like your dreaming. 8 posts - 7 authors - Last post: Aug 31, 2009I've been smoking weed since I was about 14 (I am 19 now.

you would be surpised how much you can eat high and not feel sick. Stop smoking weed for a few days, and then smoke one joint. High for Tracking (especially. So I'd get high, and feel like ****. If you keep smoking weed, tomorrow you'll be 30 and going, "WTF just happened?. I had the weed there, just didn't feel like smoking it. You're sober, but the fumes made you feel light headed, smoke does that. 25 posts - 24 authors - Last post: Dec 16, 2010since , when you get high on weed, its going to be in your blood. I used to know the reasoning.

BUT you can overload your THC receptors. verse to try to say that getting high by smoking weed is okay because "the Bible says that. Then be sober and just want to get high. THEY ARE NOT JUST SITTING STARING. As for school, I hope to be allowed back.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий